Friday, November 22, 2013

Using the Website Find a Grave to create Memorial Pages

Lorraine Yeargan Moore at Find A Grave

I have an account at Find A Grave, where I have been building memorials for early believers of the Baha'i Faith and now, members of the family.  This is where we can pinpoint where the members of  our family are buried and record birth and death dates and connections with their parents and children.  It's a very handy site and easy to use.  I am hopeful that by using Find a Grave and connection this blog that someday we will connect with other branches of the family.



We can ask Narcissa Whitman, the first white woman to travel to Oregon to be our muse, since it looks like all four branches our family came to the West Coast to follow a dream.  She is buried at this National Historic Site in Walla Walla, Washington.


Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment